Goodhue County Sheriff.jpg

Property damage

A Rochester resident reported on June 6 that his wallet had been taken from a vehicle parked in Welch. The wallet contents were valued at $200. The sheriff’s office reported that the vehicle was a Jeep with the top off, doors were locked and windows were up. There was no forced entry.

A Pine Island resident reported on June 7 that two vehicles parked on the street in front of their residence had been damaged. The damage is believed to have happened sometime between the evening of June 5 and the evening of June 6. No dollar estimate of damage was given.

An individual who lives on Kolshorn Road reported June 9 that she heard a loud bang around 7 a.m. and saw a vehicle leaving the area. It was discovered that the outer pane of her patio window had been broken (value: $500).


A Cannon Falls man reported June 9 that sometime between the evening of June 6 and the evening of June 7, someone had taken a catalytic converter off of a vehicle parked at his residence (value: $1,500 - $2,000).

A Minneapolis resident reported on June 9 that her wallet and contents were stolen from a vehicle parked in Welch (value: $150).

A Wanamingo woman reported on June 6 that the rear window of her vehicle was shattered and was unsure when it occurred. The sheriff’s office reported that this may be heat related. No damage value given.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Thank you for taking part in our commenting section. We want this platform to be a safe and inclusive community where you can freely share ideas and opinions. Comments that are racist, hateful, sexist or attack others won’t be allowed. Just keep it clean. Do these things or you could be banned:

• Don’t name-call and attack other commenters. If you’d be in hot water for saying it in public, then don’t say it here.

• Don’t spam us.

• Don’t attack our journalists.

Let’s make this a platform that is educational, enjoyable and insightful.

Email questions to

Share your opinion


Join the conversation

Recommended for you