Starting Dec. 18, Mayo Clinic Health System COVID-19 testing sites will be open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., the hospital announced in a new release.
This change effects the following site:
- Albert Lea ― 210 St. Mary Ave.
- Austin ― 510 2nd Avenue NW.
- Owatonna ― 134 Southview St.
- Red Wing ― 1407 West Fourth St.
Mayo Clinic Health System will continue to assess each community's need for testing and adjust hours accordingly. Testing site hours also will be altered for the holiday season:
- Thursday, Dec. 24, and Dec. 31: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Dec. 31, and Jan. 1, 2021: 1–4 p.m.